⦿ Movement, Sports, Music
One person acts as trainer. All the rest tries to imitate “whatever the trainer does”. Make the boss sweat!
There’s only 1 goal. In the words of Dutch rapper Extince: “Yo, let it all hang loose”
Everyone starts, sitting on their ‘office’ chair.
Suggestions for the trainer:
- Stand up
- Shake that left arm
- Twist the right arm (preferably your own)
- Move the left leg
- Put your right leg on the table
- Make some squats or lunges
- Dance like you just don’t care (on loud music!)
- Picture an occupation/action/animal/etc.
The others imitate what the trainer is doing, but at the same time try to guess the profession / action / ..
Probably the best tip for the trainer is to turn up the video below at the beginning of the exercise … LOUD so everyone can enjoy it.
After a few rounds, you can, of course, swap your trainer. Who comes up with the best assignments?