Skribbl.io = Guess drawings
Guess what is drawn
🕒 2 min/round, 2+ persons
Guess quickly what your colleagea has drawn to score the most points.
To learn more about associationg we recommend a lecture from Magic Speaker Gerard.
He talks about associating and abstracting, using magic effects and audience interaction.
Check out Magic Speaker Gerard for details.
⦿ Fun, Humor, Relaxation, Visualization, Creativity
Take turns drawing. The others have to guess what it is.
Everyone knows this legendary game as Pictionary. A fun version you can play online is called Skribbl. The website works like a charm, within no time the participants are logged in and everyone is having fun. Laughs guaranteed!
- Start the multiplayer game with this link
Skribbl.io will open in a new browser window
- Select ‘Create Private Room’
A browser will display the areas ‘Settings’, ‘Players’ and ‘Invite’
- Select the button ‘Copy’ in the ‘Invite’area
The required link is now available at the clipboard
Share the link with your colleagues
- Everyone that activates the shared link will be added to the game and appear in the area ‘Players’
- Select ‘Start Game’
The browser will display the players at the left side and a drawing area in the middle.
- The person to draw sees can choose between 3 presented words but when it takes too long the game will choose a word.
When a word is selected start drawing this.
- The other persons see a drawing appear and in the right bottom they can type what they think the drawing respresents.
Note that above the drawing the correct number of letters is presented with dashes!
- The faster you type the intended word the more points you get.
- The highest score wins.
- Set the number of rounds yourself
Default = 3 rounds = 3 times each
- Set the drawing time yourself
Default = 80 seconds per drawing
- Add a series of your own words
You can add your own company, products, activities, etc.