How do your colleagues write about their job?
🕒 10 min, 5+ players, 1 quizmaster.
It takes one (word) to know one.
Categories: ENERGIZERS, Games, SPELEN, Stories
⦿ Fun, Team Building, Competition
The word has (to) come out. Do you really know each other? Finding out is the goal of this Online Energizer. You’ll have to be able to read and write with your colleagues. Only then you shall have strong team going. Understanding and knowing each other is key to any connection. Practice it with this Energizer – and work on it at the same time. Have fun!
Preparation and Rules
- Beforehand, one colleague is declared quizmaster.
- The quizmaster opens last week’s inbox and extracts some emails from all participants.
- From each email, the quizmaster reads out a passage or sentence .
- This can be a typical opener or closeer. This works fine, especially during a practice round.
- Who recognizes the colleague quickest by his or hers ‘hey chaps’ or ‘ciao ciao’?
- Undoubtedly there can be loud (yet friendly!) laughter about an incomprehensible style, or bizarre abbreviations and mistakes.
- The participant with the most points gets to be the quizmaster next time.
- Try to make it a little more difficult each time!
- For advanced players, for example, pick a random passage from the middle of a mailing.
Want to get into the mood? Watch this sketch!
There are no reviews yet.