⦿Cooperation, Netiquette, Communication, Team Building
Some things in life seem simple, but then turn out to be wildly complicated.
The Counting Game is a good example of this.
Use the game at the beginning of a digital meeting. Everyone will be on edge immediately!
Cameras on and… action!
- Count from the number 1 to 20, in turn, in any order as far as speaking participants are concerned, and without two people speaking at the same time.
- When two people speak the number at the same time, the counting starts again again from the 1.
- If the group is very small, you can move the ending number higher for extra challenge.
- To add a competition element, the equal speakers can be off. The game is over when there are less than 3 speakers left. (So there are always 2 winners!)
- No further rules may be agreed upon, but non-verbal communication is allowed. Indeed, that is the point!
Who ‘reads‘ each other’s ‘minds’ the best?
Will you reach the end as a team?
Want to attend a workshop full of seriously fun games? Then enlist the help of Online Energizer Nancy.