⦿ Fun, Imagination, Teambuilding, Creativity
One participant portrays an action or a word and others have to guess what it is. Agree on the category beforehand. For example: verbs, nouns, adverbs – or if you want to make it truly abstract: prepositions! Of course, you can keep it a little easier, like: office stuff, outdoors, vacations, sports, food. Who does the best tomato?
- Grocery shopping
- Playing football/chess/baseball or any other sport
- Puzzling (the verb or the adverb!)
- A singer
Tips to spice up the game:
- Guessing can be done by calling out the answer, but also by mimicking a related action yourself.
- A variation on the above variation: depict the opposite – the remaining players can now guess both ‘charades’.
- Establish ground rules together which actions are / are not acceptable – it should remain fun for each colleague!
- The next mimic can be the one who guessed first, or the one who scored the fewest points, at that point.